What is a Pikler Triangle?
It is an age-appropriate climbing frame for toddlers and young children up to 5. It can be thought of as a starter kit to enable your child to meet milestones for age-appropriate coordination development. The Pikler Triangle will grow with your child as they develop with the addition of accessories and configurations to make it more challenging.
It was first designed by Emi Pikler a Hungarian pediatrician 100+ years ago to develop children’s gross motor skills as well as help them learn balance, confidence, mobility, and muscle development. Babies from the age of 6 months can use the rungs to pull themselves up learning to stand and progressing as they grow to master the Pikler Triangle by climbing to the top of it. Older children will incorporate the play frame into imaginative play and roleplay by dressing it up and turning it into a fort or den and using it as a climbing frame. This will be the perfect training and play toy for your child.
- The Moon Kids White Pikler Triangle has been tested by adults and holds a load of 100 kg, however, for safety reasons, we recommend using it with a maximum load of 50 kg.
- Safety Features – The edges and corners have all been rounded for your child’s safety.
- Recommended Age group – 6 Months – 5 Years.
- What material is it made from – Premium Quality Laminated Board.
- Where can this product be used? – This product is for indoor use.
- Maintenance: Wipe down with a damp cloth to remove any marks or dust. Do not use any harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Please do not leave your child unattended – Adult supervision is required.